How safe is your password?
The first step in protecting your online privacy is creating a safe password - i.e. one that a computer program or persistent individual won't easily be able to guess in a short period of time. To help you choose a secure password, we've created a feature that lets you know visually how safe your password is as soon as you create it.
Tips for creating a secure password:
Things to avoid:
- Include punctuation marks and/or numbers.
- Mix capital and lowercase letters.
- Include similar looking substitutions, such as the number zero for the letter 'O' or ' for the letter 'S'.
- Create a unique acronym.
- Include phonetic replacements, such as 'Luv 2 Laf' for 'Love to Laugh'.
Tips for keeping your password secure:
- Don't use a password that is listed as an example of how to pick a good password.
- Don't use a password that contains personal information (name, username, birth date, etc.)
- Don't use words or acronyms that can be found in a dictionary.
- Don't use keyboard patterns (asdf) or sequential numbers (1234).
- Don't make your password all numbers, uppercase letters or lowercase letters.
- Don't use repeating characters (aa11).
- Never tell your password to anyone (this includes significant others, roommates, parrots, etc.).
- Never write your password down.
- Never send your password by email.
- Periodically test your current password and change it to a new one.
At least 18 years of age
You must be at least 18 years of age to register as a Member of SDMS.com or to use the SDMS.com website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibite
Member's registration information
As a condition for using the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process, including but not limited to the Contact Information form and maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Profile sharing and distribution
Affiliate websites are merely landing pages that direct or link persons to the SDMS.com website. A person cannot view your profile or private photos from an Affiliate website. Whether a person comes to the SDMS.com website from an Affiliate website or is already on the SDMS.com website, that person would have to become a SDMS.com Member to view or access your profile or private photos stored in the SDMS.com database.
SM.com may share information, including your personal information, with third parties (non-Members) that perform certain services on behalf of SM.com and SDMS.com including analytics, fraud prevention, customer service, member screenings, payment processing, and support of the SDMS.com website functionality.
Content posted by you
Limited License. You grant SM.com a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to use any content you upload through the SDMS.com website, and only in connection with SM.com providing you Services and with regard to any legal requirements or legal issues which may arise regarding your use of the SDMS.com website. This license shall continue after you discontinue your membership with SDMS.com. If you want to terminate this license at any time, please email support@SugarDaddyMeet.com. However, SM.com reserves the right to terminate your membership if you terminate this limited license. Please note that, even after termination of any license granted hereunder, some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond the control of SM.com.
Member information & email
SM.com considers non-public Member account information, including but not limited to information you provide during the registration process and e-mail communications transmitted by you through the Service, to be your private information. SM.com will not disclose such information to any third parties without your consent. However, you acknowledge and agree that SM.com may disclose your profile information if SM.com determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary:
to comply with the law;
to enforce this Agreement;
to respond to claims that such content violates the rights of third-parties; and
to protect the rights or interests of SM.com and SDMS.com Members.
Service Agreement at SugarDaddyMinnesota.com
SugarDaddyMinnesota.com is an affiliate site of SugarDaddyMeet.com. To read more terms, please click Service Agreement at SugarDaddyMeet.com.